Saturday, January 12, 2013

manor

Hi! It's been a while since I posted (life got in the way) but I have finally gotten round to it. 
This is just what I was wearing today- the skirt is the new pride and joy of my wardrobe because I got it super cheap at Selected and it's MARNI, YOU GUYS. They also had an Alexander McQueen dress for 500 kuai but since I'm broke I couldn't get it. Anyway, I'm in love with the print of the skirt (even my dad likes it) and it was only 300 something kuai so I'm still pretty happy about that shopping trip.

Shirt: H&M - Skirt: Marni - Collar: Taobao - Chain: Secondhand - Shoes: Rocket Dog 





This was a terrible post, I'm sorry! When I get back into the swing of things it will get better I PROMISE.  I have posts to write about fashion aspirations, ugly shoes, and a million other things so don't worry!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!