Sunday, October 21, 2012

gold on the ceiling

This is just a super fast post about some stuff I recently ordered online on taobao (the chinese version of ebay). They should be arriving soon! Sadly I'm broke now. YOLO.

I'm getting the black crosses.

SO EXCITED ABOUT THESE TIGHTS.

I never usually wear dangling earrings, so I don't even know why I got these.
DECAPITATED BARBIE NECKLACE. Which I got in blonde barbie. *evil smile*

The piece de resistance, clear creepers! The white ones were somewhat cooler but I can wear these to school.


OUTFIT POST SOON.

Naomi

PS: Here are the links to all of the above-mentioned stuff.



4 comments:

  1. hey do you have the link for the tights?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! I'll add all the links to the post, sorry (:

      Delete
  2. O_o You guys live in China and use taobao too!?!?! That's pretty awesome possum. :D
    - thefashionnoob.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!