Sunday, September 30, 2012

we sure are cute for two ugly people

Greetings and salutations. As I now have a legitimate VPN, I really have no viable excuse not to be posting. This is NAOMI by the way, not the party pooper who wrote that lame hiatus below.
Anyway, these are some pictures that I took ages ago (like a month ago?) when the outfit I'm wearing was still...wearable for the weather. Now it's getting cold again
*retreats into dark cave to hibernate until April*.
None of the photos are very good/get the whole outfit into one shot because it was my first time using the tripod with the camera in the...yeah. I'm working on it.
Right now it's the mid autumn festival/october holidays so I should be posting more soon. Hopefully.
Me in my room.
As I have often lamented, MY HAIR USED TO BE GREEN UNTIL I DECIDED TO GO SWIMMING.

I can never find a pair of matching socks.

Close up on hair and top detail.

I was trying to show the boots better. I'm standing on a stack of Nylons (the magazine, not tights or whatever).

Yay, accessories. I almost never accessorize.

Details:
Top - Zara
Skirt - random boutique store in Beijing
Headband thing that I'm currently forgetting the actual name for - Zara
Boots - taobao.com (I bought them ages ago, don't have the link anymore, sorry)

UNTIL NEXT TIME.
Naomi

1 comment:

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!