Saturday, June 30, 2012

phantom limb

After the whole Tournament of Champions thing, my mum said she'd allow me to dye the ends of my hair as a reward. I was going to go purple but the hairdresser kind of failed and the end result is my hair is basically one of those tricolour ice lollies, only not delicious and full of lemon-y goodness.

@malan la mian with my mother



The hairdresser straightened my hair, as they usually do. I kind of like it, but not enough to actually get up early and straighten it every day. Also it's just odd not to have curls anywhere.

Anyway, when it fades I'm going to re-dye the ends myself so..that should be interesting.

Bye!

Hannah



P.S. 

BONUS PHOTO OF MY MOTHER

my mother!


No comments:

Post a Comment

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!