Thursday, May 31, 2012

a comet appears

I was going to wear this to a friend's birthday thing, but my mum took one look and said no so I ended up just wearing different tights.

shoes from Taobao, tights from a random shop in Taiwan, skirt sort-of-borrowed from friend, top from H&M
I have actually forgotten how to blog, so bear with me.
I quite like this skirt, except it's not technically mine? I did that thing where you borrow something from a friend, but they never ask for it back and you forget all about it and three months pass and by then it's basically yours...right? Ignore my lack of conscience.

I don't know, I'm still getting back into fashion after my weird disillusionment with all of this.

This has been a blog post.

Hannah

P.S. The Shins are awesome, and so is Mass Effect 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!