Sunday, July 24, 2011

new leaves and things

This blog is turning over a new leaf! Yes, I haven't informed Naomi of this but it was a spur of the moment decision and I have decided that from now on, I'll update at least once a week. Because it got kind of sad watching Style Hawkers gather dust while my tumblr was updated every day.

Okay, the second I wrote that it started raining; I'm thinking that's a good sign. I don't actually have any outfit posts or words of wisdom to impart, so I'll just end the post with a vaguely narcissistic webcam picture of myself in McDonalds. I think I mentioned that I dyed my hair.

1 comment:

  1. hey,
    i really like your tumblr, hannah.
    but what happend to yours, naomi?
    & please go on updating in your new 1 week rhythm - i love reading your stories :)

    Jana

    zuckerbaeckerei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!