Thursday, June 30, 2011

because he's jeff, and there's no known cure

Sitting on my sofa watching Coupling and slacking off, as usual. I like multitasking, especially when doing homework. That way, I don't fall asleep.
Anyway!
I've realised that, failed blogger that I am, I hadn't posted some outfit photos I took a while back with one of my new collars. Lately, these blog posts have been terrible and today will be no exception because I'M TIRED. I fell asleep on the sofa despite the promise of a giant bag of freshly cut mangoes. That's how tired I am.

Some soup I made. It tasted better than it looked, though evidently that wasn't hard.



mirror shot!


And with that, I'll say goodbye.
Enjoy my dancing!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!