Sunday, March 13, 2011

sick day

Yesterday the nurse refused to call my mum to take me home even though I was shaking, nauseous and in constant pain. Today, I stayed at home rather than struggle through the day cursing schools.
*EDIT*
So, I abandoned writing this post because I was half-dead at that point. But, the show must go on. Or, the post must go on. Ah. I'm really lame. No wonder nobody ever comments.
Anyway, I was looking through my computer folders because I was bored to death and confined to my bed, and I found a picture that I'd taken a while ago (still had my fringe, which grew out improbably quickly).

All arty and meaningful, right? RIGHT?
If I'm honest, I was just trying to do a topknot like Susie Bubble (complete stalker, I know.) and got distracted by Lily Allen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!