Monday, February 14, 2011

(s)he's like a rainbow

by Alena Lavdovskaya, found on Trendland
I would just like to take a moment to express my deep love for Lanvin, and my sorrow at the prices of H&M in China.
This post was really just an excuse to brighten the internet up a little with an illustration of Alber Elbaz on top of the world, holding a daisy. Which is how it should be really. The world would be a much better place with him standing on top of it. Bowties would rain down on us all... *goes into daydream*


Hannah

P.S I just saw the new Suno collection. My mind is blown. It's like they went into my dreams, Inception-style and designed clothes based on my fevered imagination- yes, my sense of self importance knows no bounds. I will review it, awkwardly (when am I not?) in due course. But seriously, it's gorgeous. Amazing. I have to go find a few new adjectives to describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!