Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'll give you anything, but I'll give you problems

Nine West high heeled clogs! They were on sale. They are my CNY shoes. They are mad skills.

Note the awesome stud things and awesome fat heels and the other stuff too.

Also note the awesome foot thing. Yes, you know what I mean.

Chinese New Year is a-comin’ up, and it happens to fall exactly on my birthday this year, which only happens every fifteen years or so. No biggie.
Anyway, apart from all the money-giving and face-stuffing (with food that is) and partying and building-exploding (firecrackers. ‘nuff said.), you are meant to get a new outfit and a new pair of shoes for CNY. So these are my shoes! Full outfit pics will come next week or so ‘cause you can’t wear your new stuff until the actual first day of CNY. My new outfit consists of a white crop top and those harem pants things, which I have condemned in the past, but these are truly awesome, what with the thin stripes and the humungous pocketses (Smeagol moment there. Or Gollum, depending on how you look at it. If you choose to look at it, that is.) and yeah I know I know only models can pull them off, but I like them!
ANYWAY. The shoes are from Nine West, which I might have mentioned somewhere above already, and were 50% off, luckily.  The book was this cool, um, book in a, um, bookstore. Yes. I didn’t get this one on account of it was absurdly expensive but I got another i-D lovely little fat book, and also a Polaroid book, and a Warhol book, and an astrophysics and metaphysics book but I didn’t think anyone would be as interested as in the art-related onesies.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!!! (happy new year, roughly translated)

Naomi

The i-D book I didn't buy. PLUS as a sidenote, damn, didn't realize how giant the font was.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I love this clogs! I want them too :)

    http://sonyalustopad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. those clogs are so cute!

    <3 http://eccentricdaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!