Saturday, December 25, 2010




Sources:

This is a total filler post. I just like the whole ethereal, isolated vibe in these photos. Not that I could ever pull it off because well, I lack the blond, willowy, serene beauty required, seeing as I'm a puffy-haired, brunette midget with a face that looks constantly grumpy.
Anyone have a link to watch the Virgin Suicides? It looks and sounds really good.

OH I almost forgot it's Christmas Day (capitalisation warranted) and therefore I should write some sort of message wishing goodwill on everyone.
Merry Christmas, guys.

Hannah

P.S The only reason I'm posting on Christmas Day is because I have nothing to do while waiting for the Christmas Dinner (capitalisation also warranted, sidenote: dinner=lunch where I am right now) to be cooked/served.

2 comments:

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!