Friday, October 8, 2010

oh darling



This bracelet and ring come all the way from Japan, a country that I've never been to, but have always wanted to go to. They were a gift from my amazing boyfriend and unlike most rings, which attach themselves to my fingers like limpets and refuse to come off without twisting and tugging and near dislocation of finger joints all aided with copious amounts of liquid soap, it slides on beautifully and slides off with only a slight pull. I enjoy paragraph-long sentences, as you can probably tell.

And here's the ring itself. Ain't it pretty? That phrase sounds so much better in my head.

Here's the bracelet. No witty commentary from me. *cough* as usual.


*screams of horror at my stumpy little fingers*

I'm very tired. Stayed up all last night alternating between watching Scrubs and lying on my bed listening to Hole. 
Therefore, goodbye.

Hannah

*falls asleep at keyboard*

3 comments:

  1. floral pattern is long lasting. it's vintage and i like it. btw i've emailed you about exchange links. :)

    Natalie's blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're beautiful!

    http://boheme-fille.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay i love asian bloggers. Im from the uk ut i blog about japanese fashion (because im obsessed with it) xx im following

    http://fuyume.net

    ReplyDelete

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!