Thursday, September 9, 2010

i'm just a girl, little old me, no, don't let me out of your sight


AA petticoat, floral shirt, oxford shoes, blue argyle socks. Oh yeah.

I braved the insects and flying bugs for this picture.
you spin me right round, baby right round
look at my socks! okay, they're not mine.

Okay, so lately I've been kind of...uninspired in terms of outfits. This is my attempt to get the creative juices flowing (that phrase never fails to make me shudder) again. Socks with shoes! Super trendy! To be perfectly honest, I'm just wearing socks with shoes because I hate wearing those shoes barefoot.
Having avoided the dreaded House Camp (don't ask) I celebrated by...staying home all day and watching old Top Gear and 30 Rock episodes.
SONG RECOMMENDATION: Just a Girl- No Doubt
Well, nobody really cares about what music I listen to but I've loved this song for a long time, it was basically my theme song for a while.
Oh oh, gotta go drink cocoa and eat honeydew melon!

Adieu,

Hannah

4 comments:

  1. I so care! I like that song also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally fallen in love with your blog. Its super amazing. I LOVE you guys's music taste and clothes :D You have a new loyal follower :D



    Take a look and/or follow PLEASE? ( only if you really want to): http://ttrrasshh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, um, Mace (don't know what else to call you) thanks for all your comments :) and yeah, that song's awesome!

    And, Amanda (know your name from your blog, not a stalker) followed! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there,
    thx for visiting my blog and for ur comment :)
    i love ur skirt anyway ^^

    Love,MM

    moimoiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!