Saturday, August 28, 2010

The FBomb

101st post!
The photo of a giant button (don't you just love giant buttons?) has nothing to do with this post, I just really didn't want to do a pictureless post. I now have a strange desire for a headpiece made out of giant multicoloured buttons though.
The FBomb I refer to in the title is not *that word that parents and teachers absolutely detest*, it's in fact The F Bomb, which is an amazing feminist blog that you should start reading RIGHT NOW. Which I just wrote an article for. I mean, I emailed it in and, miraculously, it was accepted!
Anyways, here it is. The article, I mean.

The F Bomb- Struggling with Body Image

If you read it, it would be nice to know what you think, so...comment?

In a while, crocodile!

Hannah

P.S Find the link for the FBomb in our blogroll. Hopefully. I will attempt to put it in our blogroll straight after this post. Notice I say attempt.
P.P.S I just watched How I Met Your Mother. That explains the "in a while, crocodile!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!