Monday, August 9, 2010

*evil laughter fills the giant room where Google lives*

Okay, I have to apologise (SHUT UP BLOGGER, THERE IS NO 'Z' IN APOLOGISE) to Naomi in advance. I almost posted the big One Zero Zero...th post. Luckily, I realised this and, um, deleted an old post. *wipes tear from eye*
No one reads those things anyway, which I find strange because I tend to go straight for the introductory post whenever I find a new blog. It's interesting to see a blogger's progress, right? No? Just me? Okay then.
So, the 100th post WILL be a joint post (as soon as Naomi gets back from sunning herself in Malaysia..or emails me. If you're reading this, email me, Gnomes!) and it will have...photos. I couldn't think of a suitable adjective there. Wow, at 4:24am, my brain turns to a soft, jelly like substance that can only handle looking at pretty pictures before it starts to liquefy. I'm going to try and sleep now.. I'll have more luck finishing this tomorrow. I mean, today.

But just a teaser photo of posts to come!


Naomi and I in the *cough* American Apparel (also known as the Land of Overpriced but Beautiful) changing rooms. I'm wearing a petticoat that will forever haunt my dreams, and a crop top. Gnomes - on the right- is wearing an Old Navy (is that what it's called? It's an American store.. it's definitely SOMETHING Navy.. God, I'm a terrible blogger) grey tank top and floral leggings, which are, in a word, delightful.
I just said delightful. I need sleep.

Good...morning,

 Hannah

P.S 99TH POST EVERYONE.

P.P.S Does anyone watch QI? Alan Davis is hilarious. I fear I'm alone in my love for British television.

2 comments:

  1. Land of Overpriced but Beautiful is right.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt!Have similar in beige;))
    Come follow http://rayabo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!