Wednesday, July 21, 2010

THEY REALLY WANT YOU, BUT I DO TOO

It's really saddening when no one comments. *innocent little girl face*
I got back from dear old England a few days ago, and scroll down, past
the photo of me watching the hangover on the plane, and past the photo
of the really pretty sunset (as seen from the plane) and you will find
my new dress from New Look!
I love that little heart shaped cut out at the back, so that's why you
can't see my face in this photo. I mean, that and the fact that today
my hair is mad and my face is all puffy. *sob*

Zaijian,

Hannah

P.S Not to sound desperate or anything but is anyone actually reading this?
Because we keep getting more followers (THANK YOU GUYS BY THE
WAY, ME AND NAOMI LOVE YOU) but I have my doubts.. *strokes beard*
Also I think that nobody I know listens to Hole.

4 comments:

  1. I adore that dress! The heart cutout is so cute!

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress! The cutout is amazing!

    Btw, I've been reading all your recent posts, I just didn't comment on them. So you have one regular reader! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading your blog!
    With DustInMyWind^^ and me you have already two readers...
    And I really love your dress!
    Jana
    zuckerbaeckerei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i read your blog all the time!
    and i love and envy your dress!!!
    ah! (:

    ReplyDelete

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!