Thursday, July 22, 2010

replying to comments: a post.

Right.
I'm sorry.
Due to proxy issues (if you look through our archives you'll see that phrase a lot) Naomi and I (OH YEAH, GRAMMAR) are unable to reply to any comments. So here's a post to reply to them!
Well, would it be weird to reply to them individually? I'm not sure what to do.
Hmm. I don't know if replying to comments is even normal.
Okay, so, I just want to say thank you to everyone who commented :)
Our little blog actually has readers!
Thank you Anthea, DustInMyWind, Zuckerbäckerin, and Foyin!
I love the dress too..although my parents did kind of gawk at the cut out and ask me where I was going to wear it.
And anyone reading this, just scroll on down to the previous post and comment. I kind of want to see the reactions of the general public.

Zaijian,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!