Tuesday, July 6, 2010

not the promised shopping trip post


This is mad. I can't figure out how to lay out these photos and for some reason my words are coming out blue and underlined..?
Oh I see, they were linked! Okay, that problem solved, let's get onto the post. 
Seeing as this is a holiday, and I've had to pack my suitcase very quickly, I don't exactly have the best clothes so my outfit here is pretty simple. 
~purple converse (not fake, suprisingly)
~rose patterned dress from wudaokou
~ (not pictured in the main outfit post because I found it after I took the picture, and I'm pretty lazy) leopard print furry hat from..my grandmother.
Aren't grandmothers awesome?




P.S I apologise for the pictures.. I'm mystified as to how to move them without ruining everything else.

Zaijian,

Hannah.

PS i love naomi shes so awesome for fixing this post i worship her

2 comments:

  1. I love your floral-printed dress,the vibrant purple and pea green hues really pop.Its Gorgeous :D.Ox







    StopAndStareStyle - btw,posted my SECOND EVVVER look on here lol,so i'd love to hear your feedback.It would be MUCH much appreciated :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :]

    Posting feedback!

    ReplyDelete

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!