Saturday, July 10, 2010

he's a man of wealth and tights..

the title makes no sense, right? I started singing Sympathy for the Devil loudly and dancing around my room in these tights and a new dress (outfit post will come) so, there (I'd originally written 'thenceforth but...no.) came the inspiration for the title. That line of the song, you know? He's a man of wealth and TASTE?
My art teacher once recited a whole verse of this song, using it to describe a classmate of mine. Nobody blinked. They thought he had just made it all up on the spot. Today's generation... *weary shake of head*
Anyway! Both pairs of tights were on sale (WOOO) though the price - 4 pounds- still made my parents gasp in horror. Thank god they haven't realised that those purple lace tights I bought a few days ago cost 5 pounds and 27 glorious pennies. And, I'm just going to make a list for easy reading of all the objects in the photos.
~black and white flower patterned tights (first picture) from River Island
~sheer bow patterned black tights ( first, third, fourth and fifth pictures) from River Island
~M&S black school shoes
~my magazines! (second and third pictures)
Yesterday I took a trip to W.H Smith and picked up i-D, Dazed and Confused (Led Zeppelin reference= automatically awesome) and Vogue UK. Which had Freja Beha Erichsen on the cover. Who is completely deserving of the headline "Fashion's Coolest Covergirl' by the way.

Do I write too much? I'll stop writing now.

Bye,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!