Monday, June 28, 2010

no time for losers 'cause we are the CHAMPIONS...OF THE WORLD

That song is deeply ingrained into my brain now, because of my brother
playing it over and OVER again on the piano till I never want to see
or hear anything involved with Freddie Mercury again. Which would be a
sad, sad thing to happen because Freddie Mercury is, in one word,
awesome.
Although really, I need to get this tune out of my head because people
keep staring at the oddly dressed girl singing a Queen song in the
middle of Carrefour. Straight after this it's time for some of The
Who.
*I CAN SEE FOR MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES AND MILES* <
catchiest song ever (apart from... okay, so it's not the catchiest
song ever. But it's pretty catchy. This has nothing to do with the
post.)
ANYWAY (I use this word a lot because I always go off on tangents that
are completely irrelevant to the main point), I drew this picture of a
photo of Michelle, or Queen Michelle of Kingdom of Style (amazing,
amazing blog from Scotland). Here's the original article:
http://kingdomofstyle.typepad.co.uk/my_weblog/2010/06/candy-pink-stripes.html
(I would hyperlink it but..I can't. Naomi, help?)
I think I use brackets- or parentheses, for some- too much.
Okay, I'm imposing a brackets ban on myself.
Yknow, I doubt anyone will read this. According to most of my friends,
people don't read blocks of text on the internet anymore. Tis a sad
time we live in.

Zaijian,

Hannah

6 comments:

  1. i like your blog :)
    and i saw the picture on teenvogue - nice!
    i follow you - follow me back?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks : I was so happy about the teen vogue thing!
    and of course, we're following you right now :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I just saw you on teen vogue; congrats.
    You have such sweet style :]
    Love your illustrations, very talented! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thanks, I wouldn't say I was talented but I...try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog by reading teenvogue best dressed - like it :)
    Jana
    zuckerbaeckerei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you! i can't actually read yours but it looks really good :D

    ReplyDelete

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!