Friday, June 4, 2010

international shipping fees.

tired of your boring old national online shopping sites? check this out.
http://www.tjallamalla.com/ is Swedish, and awesome. I am fully stuffed with Swedish stuff (I read 'the girl  who played with fire' in class the whole day instead of, ahem, paying attention to my various aggravated teachers), and it's all pure cool, dude. This tjallamalla has got a lot of stuff by individual designers and arty and vintage stuff. It's very cool. I feel I am overusing the words 'cool' and 'stuff', so I will stop now. Check it out. it also sells records and books like nylon's play play and gothic&lolita and ones with bowie on the cover. it is 'cool'. oh, and strangely awesome shoes and bags.
all photos from tjallamalla.com

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!