Saturday, June 5, 2010

I like me so much better when you're naked

I'm cringing as I type.
So, details.
Pink pencil skirt from my grandma (isn't she awesome?)
Top from Zara (strange dangly strings I've never quite figured out included)
My dad's old, non-functioning watch
A flower necklace that I wrapped round it and knotted.
My glasses.
A simply awful pose that was caused by my annoyingly loose glasses
slipping down, my camera running out of battery, and the loss of my
camera charger.

The watch is a personal triumph for me, people kept asking why I was
wearing a broken watch. "because I like big watches meant for men"
didn't really suffice, so now I can just say "I like flower
necklaces."

Hannah

P.S New favourite song. Guess who it's by.
*virtual silence as the blog gathers virtual dust*

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!