Friday, February 19, 2010

i hate proxies sometimes

Ah. I wrote a huge, long, rambling post about why I blog and why fashion blogging is fine and you should never change your outfit because your own parents burst out laughing when you walk into the room.
I also added a little anecdote about what to do when you suspect your boyfriend is into watching videos of Russian Neo-Nazi skinheads executing people.
Unfortunately, the whole thing was lost forever when my proxy decided to suddenly stop working and erased what I'd been writing for 15 long, hard minutes. And I'm not going to rewrite it, partly because it was a pointless, bloated monster of an essay and partly because I'm lazy like that. Anyway. I also reviewed Rodarte's runway collection. Which I will post shortly.
To be honest, I'm not sure why I wrote this post. I think mostly due to boredom. Also because I have a few things to say about Fashion Week.
-Firstly, I'm not going to be at Fashion Week physically. Although I guess that was a given, seeing as I live a million miles away and I have school..
-I just write what I think about the collections and clothes, I'm not an expert in any way.
-Third, I have a feeling this blog will never be seen by anybody apart from friends and family. Which is fine, yknow. *sobs quietly*
 
And that concludes what was possibly the most pointless post ever.
 
Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!