Friday, February 12, 2010

another outfit post

naomi - in my opinion, a pretty cool outfit. here's hannah's description of it on her weardrobe account: this is what I first put on. then i went out to see my brother's snowman. and i screamed, ran back in and changed into a slightly warmer cardigan. also, i forgot to say this in the other oufit description but I'm wearing two pairs of tights, partly for warmth and partly because my brother laughs at my bright red legs a lot haha. by thw way, I'm drinking coffee milk in the first photo because I didn't realise the timer had been set yet *smiles*.
Why, you might ask, am i doing this outfit post of it's hannah who is modelling and her own clothes, too? well basically because she's too busy talking to her boyfriend. sighs dramatically.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!