so this post has nothing to do with the title. Big surprise. I was in a Dylan (of the Bob variety) mood today as opposed to the Beatles mood I've been in for the past couple of days. I swear I never even knew how good they were till I fell in love with George Harrison (RIP)!
Anyway, I was bored and it was late and I was searching the net, looking for things to do. And this was one of them! Yay for blogs.
Here are the rules: Post rules at the beginning of the post. Answer all the questions. Tag 6 people, go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.
(I know, I know, no chance of them coming to a little unknown blog that's literally read by two people. Me and Naomi. Yes, the writers comprise the sole readership. *smiles*)
1) What were you doing 10 years ago? Um..(I say um too much) Probably stuck in nursery playing Powerpuff girls and fighting over the swings. C'mon, I was 2!
2) What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
-enjoy the fact that school is cancelled because of snow
-practice bass till I'm at least slightly competent
-finish drawing the cover of Dazed and Confused
-tidy my bombsite of a room
-make a snowman with my little brother!
3) Snacks you enjoy: Chips (of the fried potato stick variety) and vinegar! Um. I tend to eat a lot of potatoes and Weetabix. Those don't count as snacks, do they? Wow potatoes and Weetabix! So glamorous, haha.
4) Places you have lived: Yarm (tiny town in England)-Taipei-Shanghai-Beijing.
5) What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
-Buy a factory that makes pearl tea. If those exist
-go to university
-visit iceland, italy, france, everywhere
- give out money randomly to people who needed it. and charities..
-SHOP. till the salespeople are sick of the sight of me!
6) People you want to know more about: John Lennon RIP, George Harrison RIP, Bob Dylan, Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, Morrissey, Johnny Cash, Jimi Hendrix RIP-this list is too long. I'll stop now.
And that concludes my attempts at relieving my boredom. Who should I tag..? Damnit SIX.
Six people who probably have better things to do than, um, do this. Ah well. Onto the tagging!
I'm tagging (and I do realise most of these people will never respond):
Fitz from If the Sok Fitz...? Also, I don't know these people I just like their blogs. Do normal people do this? I mean, tag random people they've never had contact with?
Kingdom of Style
Belle from Fashion Pirates
Susie from Style Bubble ...now I'm getting ambitious.
2 to go. What is WRONG with my brain?! It was working fine when I had to revise but now it's like mush. MUSH.
gah I'm tired. I should probably go comment and tell them I tagged them then wait for the inevitable awkward virtual silence. *yawns*
Zai Jian, ( I re used it I know..)
Hannah (the one who posts out of this supposed duo *glares at naomi*)
Joking, joking. She's the only one who's with me in OBD.
(obsessive Beatles Disorder for those not in the know)
Here's some pictures so everyone can love them too :)
And some George.
Perfect way to finish!