Sunday, January 3, 2010

the times they are a'changin'

so this post has nothing to do with the title. Big surprise. I was in a Dylan (of the Bob variety) mood today as opposed to the Beatles mood I've been in for the past couple of days. I swear I never even knew how good they were till I fell in love with George Harrison (RIP)!

Anyway, I was bored and it was late and I was searching the net, looking for things to do. And this was one of them! Yay for blogs.


Here are the rules: Post rules at the beginning of the post. Answer all the questions. Tag 6 people, go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.
(I know, I know, no chance of them coming to a little unknown blog that's literally read by two people. Me and Naomi. Yes, the writers comprise the sole readership. *smiles*)


1) What were you doing 10 years ago? Um..(I say um too much) Probably stuck in nursery playing Powerpuff girls and fighting over the swings. C'mon, I was 2!


2) What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
-enjoy the fact that school is cancelled because of snow
-practice bass till I'm at least slightly competent
-finish drawing the cover of Dazed and Confused
-tidy my bombsite of a room
-make a snowman with my little brother!

3) Snacks you enjoy: Chips (of the fried potato stick variety) and vinegar! Um. I tend to eat a lot of potatoes and Weetabix. Those don't count as snacks, do they? Wow potatoes and Weetabix! So glamorous, haha.

4) Places you have lived: Yarm (tiny town in England)-Taipei-Shanghai-Beijing.

5) What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
-Buy a factory that makes pearl tea. If those exist
-go to university
-visit iceland, italy, france, everywhere
- give out money randomly to people who needed it. and charities..
-SHOP. till the salespeople are sick of the sight of me!

6) People you want to know more about: John Lennon RIP, George Harrison RIP, Bob Dylan, Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, Morrissey, Johnny Cash, Jimi Hendrix RIP-this list is too long. I'll stop now.

And that concludes my attempts at relieving my boredom. Who should I tag..? Damnit SIX.
Six people who probably have better things to do than, um, do this. Ah well. Onto the tagging!

I'm tagging (and I do realise most of these people will never respond):

Fitz from If the Sok Fitz...? Also, I don't know these people I just like their blogs. Do normal people do this? I mean, tag random people they've never had contact with?
Kingdom of Style
Belle from Fashion Pirates
Susie from Style Bubble ...now I'm getting ambitious.
2 to go. What is WRONG with my brain?! It was working fine when I had to revise but now it's like mush. MUSH.
purplemacaroni.blogspot.com
feelslikewhitelightning.blogspot.com

gah I'm tired. I should probably go comment and tell them I tagged them then wait for the inevitable awkward virtual silence. *yawns*

Zai Jian, ( I re used it I know..)

Hannah (the one who posts out of this supposed duo *glares at naomi*)
Joking, joking. She's the only one who's with me in OBD.
(obsessive Beatles Disorder for those not in the know)



Here's some pictures so everyone can love them too :)



And some George.
Perfect way to finish!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Hannah and Naomi.
    Happy New Year and Happy Blogging to you both xx
    Thank you for tagging Kingdom of Style but as I have a whole Palace to tidy and snowmen to make with my neices, time is short. So instead I just thought I would drop past and say hello and thank you instead!
    Queen Marie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok, but thanks for commenting! Our first comment, yay.
    Happy new year and good luck!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha but that is what our blog is there for! For strangers to read! Thanks for the shout out

    ReplyDelete

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!