Monday, January 4, 2010

he said one and one and one is three

don't you just hate the night before school starts? it still feels like the holidays, but instead of a long lie in, tomorrow you have to wake up at 6 in the morning and put on a shirt, skirt and tie before traipsing out into the freezing snow.

Anyway, I went on style.com (all photos in this post are from that site) and I was searching through their runway photos, as people do.

it's half past midnight so sorry if my writing is a bit incoherent.




Onto the long awaited photos:




First up, Viktor & Rolf Fall 2008 RTW!


Do I like scallops? Here's my answer, in dress form.




Oh if this model got to keep the dress she could have had so much FUN.

Imagine a scene in a crowded club, she's wearing it and a guy comes up to her.




Guy: Wanna dance?

Model Whose Name I Don't Know: Read the dress, idiot.

Yes, I have a weird mind.







I would wear this. Really. I don't even care that I would probably freeze to death wearing it. I would walk around heated shopping malls saying 'Dream on, dude." in a sleepy voice.

Maybe a DIY brooch version is in order?

Oh who am I kidding, I'll always love this one more.













To be honest though, I didn't really like the rest of the collection. The amazing trenchcoats are enough for now.

It's time for some couture..

I went back to the oldest couture collections I could find on style.com.

2001. well I was hoping for the 90's but that'll do!

The review of Balmain's couture collection is slightly surreal. It mentions President Bush's inaugaration ball. Just thought I'd put that in.

This was a pretty terrible post in general. Ah well, there's no one to disappoint!

Bye,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!