Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Welcome to our weird world

Hi. I'm Hannah. One half of this blog. The other half's called Naomi and she IS going to write another introduction for herself. Or else... *cue evil music*
Anyway, enough about that.
Me and Naomi (bad grammar, I know) started this blog basically 'cause we love fashion, style, and taking photos of ourselves wearing strange outfits where we look like idiots. It's a bit intimidating to start a blog but as wise Nike once said 'Just do it.'
I regularly take life advice from adverts, in case you were wondering.

Where we both live-China-the government has blocked certain sites. Sites like Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and...Blogger. So our posts may occasionally get erratic if our (life saving)proxies stop working or get blocked. Hopefully that won't happen and you'll get treated to our off-topic ramblings daily :P If this blog ever get's any readers.

So, about me. I'm a twelve year old girl in Year 8, trying to find a place in Beijing that sells clothes I can afford. Right now, I'm obsessed with The Beatles ever since discovering them again, and to a lesser extent Morrissey and Led Zeppelin. I buy magazines that I literally can't read because they're in Chinese and I waste most of my money on food, books and clothes. My craziest dream is to be a fashion designer. Unfortunately, my drawing skills don't extend to bodies, or faces and so most of the people in my drawings are faceless and slightly creepy.
Since none of that really relates to fashion, I also like Rodarte, the now deceased Phi, Haider Ackerman, Vivienne Westwood and MEGA MEGA Vintage, which isn't a designer but a vintage shop that I want to live in.

That's all for now, folks.

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!