Saturday, December 26, 2009

in which crystal renn completely outmodels poor jacquelyn jablonski

So, have you guys seen the new issue of V Magazine? Me neither. But some photos are online, and I thought I'd put them up. Of course, this is old news to most of you as they've been all over the internet.


See what I mean? Even without all the 'plus size' hype, Crystal Renn is a great model. She just exudes power and confidence, even in the face of Jacquelyn Jablonski's special 'model stare' where they just squint. And, when I first saw the shoot my eyes went straight to Crystal. That's not to say that Jacquelyn isn't a great model, just Crystal is more...there.
This picture to the left is my favourite. Crystal doesn't need to pose exaggeratedly to kid the viewer into thinking she has curves. Basically, she rocks. End of.
The shoot proves that advertisers and fashion houses dont NEED super skinny, barely there models to wear their clothes. Because, as you can see, Crystal wears the clothes just as well as her skinnier counterpart.
By the way, I'm on a first name basis with these models. 'Cause, yknow, they regularly hang around Beijing international schools.
(For the humor-challenged people out there, that was a joke)
Zai Jian,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can tell us we're weird, its ok. comment away!